Founded by Ernst Alexander Wellendorff in 1893, the Wellendorff company was carried into the Modern Age by Eva and Hanspeter Wellendorff. Through the creation of the signature Diamond W, Hanspeter established Wellendorff as a brand name by 1970. Their famed Diamond W mark continues to be their distinguishing signature, denoting the precision and artistic craftsmanship that makes for Wellendorff’s foundation. The charm is present in every individual piece and guarantees supreme quality in each creation. Now in its fourth generation, Wellendorff has evolved some of its designs but still maintains genuine values.